Terms & Conditions
· To make an online purchase, you must register an account with URU India. Registration is free. Once registration is confirmed, you can start shopping.
· You can access your account anytime to change or rectify any information you have given.
· Registering of an account gives you a faster and easier shopping experience.
· You will enjoy a faster check out process and you are able to review your past orders, order status, items ordered and dates of purchase & delivery.
Products and Pricing:
· URU India reserve the rights to make any changes to the pricing we offer in this site.
· URU India will not be liable for any price changes and are not bound to fulfil any orders at old or erroneous prices.
· URU India puts in all effort to maintain stock availability. Should we discover that the item you ordered is out of stock, we will contact you to arrange a backorder / refund.
No orders are processed on Sunday/public holidays. Order processing typically can take 2 working days.
· Once an order has been confirmed and shipped, cancellations will not be allowed.
· Once the order is submitted, we will not be able to make changes to the order. If you wish to add on items, please place a new order. If you wish to change order, please request for cancellation of the previous order placed and you can then place a new order provided that the items are not shipped.
· If order is cancelled due to product being out of stock or our inability to deliver the order within the agreed time frame, full amount paid for the product will be refunded.
· You can check your order status by signing into My Account.
· Orders not paid within 3 days will be released for sale.
We only accept the following payment options :
· Credit Card (Visa /Master), Bank transfer (Internet banking)
· If you have opted for bank transfer, our bank account details will be provided during the checkout process and in the Order Confirmation email sent to you.
· Orders will only be fulfilled after the bank transfer has been done. No payment = No order.
Discounts and Promotion Codes:
· Occasionally, you may receive special offers through our newsletter e-mails or through promotions on our website or other advertising mediums. These special offers can only be redeemed through promotional or coupon codes.
· To use the code, enter your promotional or coupon code in the space provided (i.e key under the redeem coupon code section during checkout process) at the Payment Information page.
· If there is a problem with the promotional code, an error message will appear and you will need to rectify the code before you can continue to checkout.
· Only one promotional code or gift certificate code can be applied at a time for each order.
· Please note that we are unable to apply the discount to your orders once the order has been submitted without the discount code. No substitution or manual discounts can be applied.
Please note that colours vary from screen to screen, and most computer monitors will differ from the actual product. URU INDIA is not responsible for the resulting colour variations as there are a vast number of variables available for printing, THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS and no design revisions of colors if you do not like the colours after receiving the goods. THIS SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN ‘AS IS’ AND ‘AS AVAILABLE’ BASIS. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON IT. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK, BY YOUR OWN FREE WILL, AND THAT YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENCES ARISING FROM THIS USE. WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND/OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SITE, ITS SERVERS, OR ITS ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATION ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.